Why you should be going to Trader Joes

I am a huge fan of this quirky little grocery store called Trader Joes. I am an avid YouTube watcher and that's how I discovered this magical grocery store. Luckily, Oklahoma now has two Trader Joes, one is in Tulsa on Brookside and the other is in Oklahoma City right in the middle of Nicholls Hills. A lot of people ask me if it is like Whole Foods or Sprouts. Like both of the mentioned stores Trader Joes does have great healthy foods but they also have awesome comfort foods. I also think Trader Joes is much more affordable then other specialty grocery stores. So, why should you be shopping there?

     

  • The Food!! Trader Joes has some of the best options! They have great specialty items, everyday staples, and more. No matter if your are looking for sweet treats, crowd pleasers, vegan/vegetarian options, and everything in between. I love that the things they have are delicious and affordable. They have a lot of fun freezer options and desserts which can spice up any meal. Below is the chocolate covered bananas that are ONLY $2 and a carrot cake spread that was also only a couple dollars.                                                
  • The Wine!! Trader Joes has a great variety of wines in their stores. The best thing about their wine is that they are SO affordable! The have a whole line of wines that are only $3. Its Trader Joes own brand and the Cab is my personal fav. They also have a lot of unique wines that make great gifts! The other wine pictured below was under $5 and is delicious. 


  • The basics. Not only does Trader Joes have unique items, but they also have the best basics that are also affordable. They will not gauge you on basic items. They have great cereals, breads, produce, dried fruits, and everything else you may need. I love getting my seasonings there because they are only $2, come in pretty bottles, and taste great on a variety of items. 
I hope that if you haven't checked out a Trader Joes yet you will! If you already love Trader Joes please comment below and let me know your favorite thing to get. 





Comments

Post a Comment

What Do You Think?

Popular posts from this blog

What I Eat in a Week on Keto

My Keto Grocery List

How I have Lost Twenty Pounds On Keto