How To Get Free Stuff

Hey everyone! Just like most women I LOVE to shop! I really love getting awesome and useful things for a great price. I have talked about how I get awesome deals on fall décor, but this post is in regards to shopping in a more general sense. In this post I am going to talk about free stuff, getting money back for items you were already buying, and online shopping! All of these things have been vetted and I have actually received money or products from with no strings attached.


FREE MONEY
  • EBATES!! If you are not using this and you shop online you should be! You automatically get $5 for signing up and then anytime you shop online you get money back. You don't have to put in any bank info or anything like that. You simply go to your account click on the store you plan on shopping at and buy stuff you planned on buying. They then send you a check in the mail for the money you've earned. I have used this website a lot and have received over $50 which I was able to deposit into my account with no issue. My link, which includes $10 for you is below!
  • SHOPKICK!! Okay shopkick is so fun and honestly feels like a scavenger hunt to me. Anytime you go into a store you open the app and you get points. They also give you points for scanning certain objects in the store. You then can cash in your points for ecards to places like Target, Walmart, and many More! Get bonus kicks by using this link to download  below.
           FREE STUFF
  • INFLUENSTER! Influenster is amazing! They add up how many connections you have on social media and send you free products. I have gotten so many full size, high end products from them! Marc Jacobs highlighter, Hair care, Razors!! SO much stuff, it is so easy and like I said you put in no bank info at all so it is 100% FREE! I will leave a link below! 
  • PINCHME! This is another website that makes it so easy to get free products. They let you know when free samples are available and if they meet your needs. If you match they send you free products! Easy as that! The link I have for pinch me will also be below! 
I have benefited from all these programs and I absolutely LOVE free stuff! WHO doesn't? You do not have to be some big YouTuber to get free stuff! You just have to be a savvy shopper! Please let me know how you like these programs and if you know of any others!
 LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Eat in a Week on Keto

My Keto Grocery List

How I have Lost Twenty Pounds On Keto