Another Week of Keto Eating

So I have now been on Keto for a full two months! WOW! I can not believe I have been able and stick with it this long. I am down 30 pounds and I feel great! The main reason I have been able to stick with keto is because of how easy it is. I still eat food I love and feel great! My goal is to loose another 20 pounds by the first of the year and their is no doubt in my mind that I can accomplish this. I have begun doing intermit fasting. Therefore I typically only eat one meal a day. You do not have to do this, for me it works with my schedule. However, if I am hungry I eat! I hope these simple and affordable meals help you on your keto journey!




Dinners

  • Roast!! UH yummm, we popped this in the crockpot with beef broth and it was SO good. I put a little sour cream on mine and served it with green bean casserole. 
  • Chicken Soup. It was cold and I had a soar throat so I whipped up my faviorte soup! It is so easy to make. Just chicken broth, cream of chicken, salsa Verde, shredded chicken, and cheese.
  • Breakfast! This is such an easy meal. We have been cooking up eggs and sausage throwing on some cheese and then stuffing it in a low carb tortilla! 
  • Chicken and loaded broccoli. This is one of those days when I had no idea what to make. I cooked up some chicken and broccoli and just threw cheese and bacon on all of it! It turned out awesome. 
  • Chicken Salad. Even though this is so simple its probably one of my favorite meals. Throw some French onions on it, cheese, and whatever else!
  • Steak! We don't eat steak a lot because of the price, but we save it for days we are feeling uninspired with keto. It is always good and makes your feel like you are not on a diet. I had mine with some asparagus and it was so good.
  • Burgers! I love no-bun burgers. I throw some extra cheese on mine and it is just as good as having it with a bun! We served these with a side salad
Everything Else
  • So one thing I found this week that I am OBSSESED with are enlightened ice cream bars they are SO good and keto friendly! They did not taste low carb, or dietish at all!
  • I had a couple side salads for in between meals!
  • As always I had my diet pop and drank a bunch of water!
I am by no means a keto expert or even a super strict keto follower. I do not count my macros. I am just mindful of what I eat and its carb count. This diet has done wonders for me and has been super easy to manage and maintain. I would love to help you if you have any questions about keto and my journey on it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Eat in a Week on Keto

My Keto Grocery List

How I have Lost Twenty Pounds On Keto