Five Things You Need in Your Closet This Fall

Okay, so as we know I LOVE fall. I live in a state where one day it will be 70 degrees and the next it will be 50! For that reason my outfit change on a day to day basis. I keep a wide range of items in my closet at all times! With that being said, there are five pieces that are a must and that work with the varying temps that fall brings. These five pieces are not only comfortable, wearable, but also affordable.
  1. A flannel! So versatile, you can dress it up or down! You can tie it around your waist with a t-shirt or under a sweater to give it an extra flare. My favorite flannels are from Old Navy, they are comfy, affordable, and they have a great size range. I only buy their flannels when they are on sale and get them for under $20!
  2. Light Weight sweater! A light weight sweater is a must have piece. You can pair it with a     flannel like mentioned above or throw a scarf over top to warm it up! Or roll up the sleeves and wear with a pair of wholey jeans to cool it off! 
  3. Slip on sneakers, these shoes are the best! Wear them with a pair of skinny jeans or even a t-shirt dress! These shoes have become so popular that they have great options at Walmart now for less then $15!
  4. Skinny Jeans, a piece that is a classic in all seasons! For the fall they are even more of a must! You can cuff them to wear with booties or tuck them in to ridding boots. I love having a variety of colors and styles to wear but if I could only choose one it would be a good black pair!
  5. Lastly, a cardigan! This is so needed! This piece can turn any warm weather blouse into a cold weather one. So easy to dress up or down! I personally like the look of an oversized cardigan like the one above! They are everywhere! So keep a look out for cute ones on sale! 
Fall is such a great season! It is so easy to dress cute and comfortable. There are so many great deals on cozy pieces this season. My advice is to find pieces that you can style for winter and spring as well! What is your MUST have fall fashion piece?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Eat in a Week on Keto

My Keto Grocery List

How I have Lost Twenty Pounds On Keto