My Keto Grocery List

 
      I have been on keto for a little over a month and am LOVING it! I have lost twenty pounds and feel great. If you want some tips on starting keto please check out my blog How I Have Lost 20 Pounds In a Month on Keto. Ever since starting keto I have started cooking and eating at home a lot. I know that for me that was a huge change and it was really hard to know what to buy and cook. For that reason I have decided to share with you all what I buy from the grocery store while on keto. I typically go to Trader Joes once a week and do a big grocery haul from Winco/Walmart once a month. I also buy a few things off Amazon, my link to those are in the top left of my blog. This list is what I use to cook for both my boyfriend and I.  Here is what I buy:



TRADER JOES :
  • Frozen Berry Blend & Frozen Strawberries (great for smoothies) $3.49 / $1.99
  • Parsnip Chips (Very low carb & great sub for chips) $2.99
  • 2 bags of Lettuce ( TJs has the best lettuce ) $1.99 each
  • Organic Coconut Sesame Clusters ( These are the best treat ) $1.99
  • Lemon Pepper ( They have the best! ) $1.99
To find more of my Trader Joe favorites check out my blog post "What I Buy At Trader Joes"


Winco:
  • Meat!!! We buy chicken, ground beef, steaks, sliced steak, sausage, and bacon!
  • Cheese, One bag of parmesan and two bags of mixed cheese. 
  • Cream Cheese
  • Broccoli, we buy the huge bag and it last us all month!
  • Water, duh!
  • Diet Powerade
  • Diet Coke & Diet Root beer
  • 2 boxes of Chicken Broth, we use this to cook with and make Keto Soup.
  • Beef Broth, we use this for beef and broccoli. 
  • Ceaser and Ranch dressing, for salad and dipping chicken in!
  • Peanuts, this aren't the best nuts for keto but they are our favs
  • Rotel and salsa we use this to flavor chicken and soups. 
  • Fried onions, These are a must! I put them on salads or even just snack on them.
  • Eggs, a staple.
  • Butter.
  • Zucchini, I make parmesan chips with these and they are so good.
  • Asparagus, my favorite vegetable. 
  • Bacon Bits, for salads!
  • Peanut butter, for treats and smoothies. 

Amazon:
  • Almond Flour, must have for keto baking. https://amzn.to/2EgLLo5
  • Coconut Flower, also a must have for keto treats. https://amzn.to/2pR7msR
  • Liquid Stevia https://amzn.to/2QK1Q6V
This is what I buy for a full month of Keto meals and snacks! This food may all not be perfectly keto and meet all the standards but it is low carb and makes this lifestyle and easy one! What's on your grocery list? 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Eat in a Week on Keto

How I have Lost Twenty Pounds On Keto