How to Help Your Winter Skin





Okay so as much as I love the cold, the cold does not love my skin. My skin gets SO dry and pale! I am not one of those girls that can pull off being pale, but I wish I was! My lips are also always dry when the weather hits under 60. Today I am talking about a couple things that are a necessity for me getting through the winter.

  • A hydrating Face Mask! Doing this once a week is so beneficial for your skin. During the winter months I do it twice a week. Not only does it rejuvenate my skin but also is a fun way to do a little self care.
  • The Elf Hydrating Balm! Wow, I can not say enough good things about this product. I have terribly dry skin during the winter. My t-zone is so flaky and gross. I tried so many moisturizers and nothing helped. I tried this $8 balm from Elf and have had no more issues with dry skin. It is a lifesaver!
  • A good lip balm. I, like many other women have tried a billion chap sticks/lip balms and to be honest the ones that work the best are the og's. the Chapstick brand are carmex and really just the best for the price. I have most likely lost 100+ chap sticks over the years so I can not justify buying a high dollar lip balm.
  • This might be the most important, or the most important to me! Self Tanner!! I was so hesitant of using self tanner for so long, but boy was I missing out! A little secret of mine is that during the winter, I only self tan my face, chest, and arms. I use a big fluffy makeup brush and it is so easy and quick. It gives me so much confidence and removes the need to wear foundation! I just use the Jergens foam and to be honest the travel sized one has lasted me a whole year!
I hope these products help you life your best life this winter! Dry, chapped, and pale skin is no fun and these products have helped me avoid all of those issues! What products are a must for you in the winter months?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Eat in a Week on Keto

My Keto Grocery List

How I have Lost Twenty Pounds On Keto