What I have Learned through Growth

With growth comes pain, understanding, and wisdom. I'm 22, so far I have had more internal growth in the last four years then I have had my whole life. For some reason I think we experience the most growth when we are the most vulnerable. I have been the most vulnerable since leaving the comfort of my parents home and finances. I have learned how to:
  • Budget
  • Clean my bathroom
  • Grocery shop
  • Decorate my home
  • Enjoy shopping without making a purchase
  • Ask the Oreilly's clerk to look at my car
  • Make friends with strangers
  • Order Checks
  • So much more
I wanted to start this blog because through being vulnerable I have learned, achieved, and GROWED so much. I know that leaving home, becoming an adult, and being outside of your comfort zone is challenging. Even though there are thousands of us trying to navigate through growing up, whether we are 17 or 46 we hardly ever talk about and get advice from one another on how to do it successfully. So I want to make a place where tips, hardships, and small victories can be shared and disused. WE GOT THIS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Eat in a Week on Keto

My Keto Grocery List

How I have Lost Twenty Pounds On Keto